At In A Child’s Path we are dedicated to these developmentally appropriate goals:
- To engage a child’s natural curiosity through play
- To foster social and emotional growth
- To establish close relationships between children and adults
- To build on each child’s unique interests and skills
- To develop a creative curriculum that encourages children to explore
We are also very fortunate to have staff at both the preschool and the infant and toddler house who are fluent in Spanish. That means that every day we read, sing, and work Spanish into our daily activities.
We believe that it is important to stay up to date on education and certification. Our director is a member of the following organizations: